Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can you make yourself miserable

Most of the times we are not happy with what we have. And its true for everyone. Somehow we do find a flaw in our perfect lives and make ourselves miserable thinking about what more do we want or what more we could have had.
We channel our attention towards the 'possibilities' and run after it. Somehow we forget about what we have around us and take it for granted.  We worry about several things. What people think about us, what to wear, what not to wear, why he/she is not talking to me, When will i loose weight, when will i get to wear this, when will i get my own house, when will i own a car (if not a better model), Why can't i have clothes like theirs....
somehow the list goes on and on and i can't stop thinking about the times i was thinking the same thing. So shallow and naive were my thoughts. Somehow this makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!