Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Publishing is a chore

It was a long pending decision and sometimes things dont work out the way we want to. While penning down a novel i always took it as a hobby but then I was done with one and then another one and I wanted to go on. Writing was an exciting process and publishing was a dream. I thought "Maybe tomorrow" and then gone by me were several tomorrows. I had to take the bull by its horn and get in track. So editing was a tedious task and I forgo a lot of sleep of it. I enjoyed the writing but when I did look at what I had written it was like "Why in the hell did i make so many errors?"
Still I went on and now I'm getting on with my publishing process and designing my book cover. Cross my fingers- hope everything goes my way now. I want to make things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!