Friday, March 9, 2012

Faces that would be missed

I love the movies, there is something magical about them that just seems right. With the right faces and the right storyline and songs that makes your heart throb- a combination that only seems possible in the old days when I was not even born but then great music and great actors is not based on a generation gap. In fact, sometimes I feel myself wanting to be in the era (I would certainly miss the internet) but then it did have a charm of its own. The music was pure and innocent, just like the love they portrayed on the silver screen. All thanks to the music directors and actors.

Last year where our beloved actors Dev Anand and Shammi Kapoor had passed away, I heard today when my favorite actor Joy Mukherjee, is no longer among us. But behind them, they have left some of the most excellent movies and songs that would make them ever green forever. Its hard to forget songs like Abhi na jao chodkar, Deewana hua badal and Bahut shukriya, badi meherbani.
 These faces just made romance on screen so alluring that you actually believe the happy endings with heros who will be with you forever and love you forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!