Wednesday, July 25, 2012

LOVE ME IN THE END @ BOOK STORES

For a first time writer, being their book displayed at the book store is almost being recognized for their work.


A fanatically devoted father, a headstrong daughter and a devious rake make their way into the world of an arranged marriage, which is a sham. It was going to be the perfect match according to the father, but Ria was impulsive and Arman hated being tied to a girl he had never seen before. Ria was determined to put up a fight to the end and Arman, guided by his instincts, did not offer any help but to desire her with his heart. 

Could Arman convince her that he was the one for Ria?

LOVE ME IN THE END at the book stores





3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I’ve just found your lovely blog, nice reviews!
    I’d love you to take a look at mine and let me know what you think ;)
    Kisses from Spain,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!