Thursday, September 17, 2015

10 movies your toddler must see before he goes to school


Despicable Me 2



If you have a toddler who loves to see TV then switch off those disgusting cartoons shows now and download these adorable, life changing movies that will make your toddler engrossed and happy. Not all toddlers love all the cartoon movies, so don't force upon them what you like. Trust me, I tried all the Cinderella movies on him and he just disliked it so much. It will be great if you can carry a few on your iPad too if you are travelling. They make great companions and you can't really have the entire time entertaining him/her. 


A Bug's Life

These are the tries and tested movies that your child will love.

  1. Tinkle Bell and the Lost Treasure
  2. Cars 1 and 2
  3. Big Hero 6
  4. A Bug's Life
  5. Nemo
  6. Ice Age 1,2,3,4
  7. Despicable Me 1 & 2
  8. Toy Story 1,2,3
  9. The Croods
  10. Madagascar  3

If you know any other movies that your children like then comment below. I would love to add a few more. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice listing...even we adults enjoy watching these movies... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am a toddler by heart :D :D I love these movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea aren't we all? And they make such a great entertainment too

      Delete

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!