Saturday, September 26, 2015

Create Your Home With PaintFinder

I am participating in the #PaintFinder activity in Association with BlogAdda & Bed Bath & More


My home is my havan. I sleep, write, play, read and cook here. If there is something wrong in my house then I always blame the ambience around me. The colour has to be right and the furniture should not clutter my freedom. My husband and me often discuss getting one of those antique dinning tables and paint it with hues that will make us happy. I think my theme is definitely Lemon Cooler. 

When it comes to creating a perfect space all I can think about is cool mints. It's not always a great weather where I live and it always is good idea to have some colours on your walls that won't hurt your eye. I am all for loud accessories- Maybe a white sofa with ink blue with white cushions. And since I live in North most of my time, block prints make a great statement too. With Bed And Bath, I see my options increasing and I could find just any colour and fabric I want.

Firstly, I decide what suits my son's room. He has a very active life and colours effect the soul, so to calm his day and make him feel cozy, I decide on the same theme- Lemon Cooler. It certainly reminds of summers, spring flowers and a refreshing drink in my hand. My son is three, so his room will always be filled with toys that's not picked till the end of the day but this theme has bought out so much more- something that makes me feel, nothing is impossible. If you just find the right color. The website Bed and Bath really helped me decide on that! The paint finder tool is marvellous! And before you think what it is- it's all about seeing right in front of you how they feel when you are in a home. So try this one. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!