Monday, September 28, 2015

Protect Your Heart

“I am joining the Saffolalife #ProtectHerHeart initiative and pledging my support to better heart health in Association with BlogAdda.”


Women always keep their family in front, instead of focusing on their well-being and perhaps that makes them the way they are. Sweet, giving and amazing! But following a few health routines only take a few minutes of your time and let's not forget, giving yourself some "ME" time, gives you peace and keeps you happy. 

I came into the army as a new bride, setting up my kitchen when all I had was zero skills about cooking. But you know a soldier wants to keep fit and you kind of take the lead from there. I had to use the best of my efforts to keep my kitchen healthy and eatable too. Along with that we started our evening walks together when he came from office. It gave us a lot of time away from the television and internet while we talked about our day, our hopes and our goals. It does take a lot of encouragement to get out of the house even when he isn't with me. But I do. I think selfishly about myself, how I would like to fit in those dresses and make a difference to my BMI. It does not happen a day and sometimes I do not get on the weighing scale. But I do some yoga and do walk, and somehow everything makes sense. 

Health benefits with the right kind of diet and oil, makes all the difference. But you know what else matters? It's exercise. Yes, i know you must have heard it a number of times, people selling their diet books and propagating the uses of Yoga in your daily life but then are you doing enough to make a start? Because by starting out,you are only letting your happy harmonies out and trust me they are dying to!

You can find out today by going to  www.saffolalife.com and access your weight and your health. 

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think about my post. Let's connect!